Translate

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 9, 2017

Believe it or not

Believe or not

For many times, I have had intention to write something considered as the miracles that happened in my life, I eventually quitted because my motivation for writing has been interrupted for one reason or other but this time I try to do it and now it is one of the miracles I have received from God. I would like to share it to all you guys

At that time, over 37 years earlier. My life was very hard. I didn't know if this hardly living condition lead to my asthma so severe that it was better me a death. A thought sometime struck me "death quitted all scores". I used to feel disappointed and depressed day after day but I didn't wanna share or complaint about it since I myself was a young doctor. I tried to have self-treatment with many kinds of antibiotics and any kinds of medication treating chronic bronchitis and asthma included corticosteroids but all seemed to be refractory or didn't help even a little bit...

One day , in the nightmare, I felt myself being on the old ship tossed on the sea, . My body was nailed tightly to the deck and it had heavy rain along with thunder and lightning rumbling. There were only some star lightnings in the dark sky...a black cloud looked like a witch or an angel of death who was staring at me with her sneaking smile ...the ship had me on it cracked into pieces, I sank into the deep blue sea... my efforts to escape from terrible situation failed. I felt nearly dead.  I didn't recognize how long the sleep paralyze lasted . I got up after a long night of tiredness and exhaustion. I didn't learn if it was an ominous of evil. My breathing heavily, everything to me those days just were to try exhales and inhales . I'm so tired I can hardly stay awake.  My hopeless future seemed to become more apparent day by day but I still try to struggle for my life and my family. I still remembered about the dark days getting me down to abyss of the hell

My priceless object at that time was fresh air. I felt so desperate that I had intention to commit suicide. I couldn't imagine that a young hopeful like me, coming to put a foot on the grave. I didn't have a hope in the hell but just having prayed to God for an end to my terrible physical sufferings or saved me

Just sleeping in a sitting position for a week caused by severe asthma attacks. But I still gotta 
come to the hospital after experiencing several sleepless nights. I sat at my desk with my empty mind to see my patients and there were nothing in my mind. Frankly speaking, I didn't concern anything from my patients. When coming back to my own room after finishing my office hour, I saw a 4-or 5-year boy standing outside my room. He only was a farmer boy with brilliant face. His smile made me as forgetting anything happening to my body
- He said :" you wanna buy medication, Doctor?"
-"what medication?" , I asked him and "how much ya want?"
-" you can give me any, it doesn't matter" he answered
I didn't remember exactly how much I gave him but perhaps this was all money in my pocket that day. I did it since I felt exhausted and suffered from a desperate illness . I simply wanted to help him as my last chance.

Returning my room, I learned these medications labeled " Bisolvon 8mg" all were 6 tablets,  that was it despite hardly worth its salt. I took all tablets at one go and then I forgot quickly everything happened in that morning...
Shortly after taking these medications and the following days, my asthma disappeared unexplainably . Believe or not, it's up to you, but it was a real miracle happening to me. I believe it. A million of Thanks to God for saving me
I would like to share my own story as a best way to thank God and help those who have strong belief in God
" All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard and will receive what they have asked and desired" -Martin Luther

Things has been going pretty well to me from that time
it may be a kind of faith heal, is it? . Do you have any story? , if so, please share it to everyone
Thank you for spending your time to read my story

                              ASHWOOD DRIVE TROY, MI, sept 16, 2017
                                                         Paul Hunter

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét