Translate

Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 9, 2016

American Dream

American Dream

Some friends told me that my American Dream comes true ... I don't know if my friends and many others could know well about it . I only know that there are no little persons who used to have American Dream but they have their feet on the U.S land and then with just a short time they felt completely disappointed and blue . I can understand their moods because they perhaps did not understand yet what the American Dream is

So What is the American Dream ? The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, the set of ideals (Democracy, Rights, Liberty, Opportunity, and Equality) in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, and an upward social mobility for the family and children, achieved through hard work in a society with few barriers. In the definition of the American Dream by James Truslow Adamsin 1931, "life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability

I think after all you guys read about this definition of American Dream .. We will have hope again about a better life with many opportunities to do our abilities in the United States
Don't give up hope yet and for someone considers the American Dream just a vague hope . I guess that our hopes for fine place as the U.S will be not disappointed
Bye for now . May God bless all you guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét