Translate

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 10, 2014

Allergic to sperm ?

Q. Whenever I give my husband oral sex and there is semen on his penis, the back of my mouth feels like it is going numb and my throat feels like it is closing up on me. Could I possibly be allergic to him? 
A. Do you use any lubricants that might get on his penis, perhaps during foreplay? That could be the cause of an allergic reaction. Or it could be something as simple as performance anxiety: We can get panic-type symptoms when we're not sure about what we're doing. However, because of the "numbness" and feeling like your throat is "closing up," this situation concerns me. I suggest you discuss it with your health-care provider. Although it's quite rare for someone to have an allergic reaction to semen, it's not impossible

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét