Translate

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 10, 2014

Feeling comfortable on top ...

Q. I'm heavier than my husband, and I find it quite difficult to be on top of him during intercourse. This, however, is the position he prefers. Is there anything I can do to make being on top easier and more enjoyable for me?
A. For starters, it's great that your husband likes to have you on top. Why? Well, more women find that reaching climax is easier on top than in any other position. Now it's time to get comfortable! When it comes time for you to get on top, tell him you want to take your time, and then slip some comfy cushions underneath your knees, elbows, or wherever else you find that it gets uncomfortable. If you're self-conscious because his eyes are on you up there, get over it! Clearly he likes what he's seeing (and feeling), and you're not going to crush him. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét