Translate

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 10, 2014

How should I have sex during my period ?

Q:My guy wants to have sex while I have my period. I want to try it, but I'm worried about the mess. How should we go about it?

A:Wait until your heaviest days pass, cover the surface where you're having sex with a towel and keep wet wipes within reach for a quick cleanup. When you're ready to do the deed, stick to man-on-top mode because when you're lying down, your menstrual secretions will likely be lighter than when you're upright. If you want to experiment with different positions but don't want to deal with the mess, insert a cervical cap, diaphragm or menstrual cup (an alternative to tampons and pads -- not a method of contraception -- that can be purchased at a local or online drug store) before you get busy.
Just remember, not only is it possible to get pregnant when you have your period, but since the opening of your cervix widens -- to let the unneeded buildup of the uterine lining leave your body -- you can be at increased risk for pelvic infections and HIV. So, unless you and your partner are STD-free, use condoms.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét